- Testing my theory that you can play anything in A minor and then add the two chords at the end (F major and E major… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- unherd.com/thepost/labour… 2 days ago
- RT @DuncanWeldon: economist.com/britain/2021/0… Premier League kit sponsors - once tech & telecoms, then finance & insurance and now gambling. h… 2 days ago
- This is a terrible decision. Ignore the scare headlines about covid and look at what the government is doing. twitter.com/JMPSimor/statu… 2 days ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Next World Novella by Matthias Politycki goodreads.com/review/show/41… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
You can download the album from itunes, Amazon or other download sites and stream it at Spotify, Apple Music etc. CDs will be available in September – there’s a pre-order form on the Shop.
The second single from the new Great Divide album, River’s Tent (out 6.7.18) is ‘That was the Life’. The video can be viewed here:
In spring this year I composed and arranged the score for Infinite Jest’s touring production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. The score was performed live by the wonderful cast. Here’s a trailer of the show featuring some of my music.
My new album, River’s Tent, by The Great Divide, will be out digitally on 6/7/18. A promotional video about the album can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP8p3KHmh0k&t=9s Check out the album sampler here (Public): https://soundcloud.com/geraldcmin6/medley-of-rivers-tent Thanks to the wonderful Imogen … Continue reading
The EP release of Ibrahim is out now on 10″ Vinyl, b/w The Gone-Away World and New Order cover World (Price of Love) (originally from their Republic album). Both Ibrahim and The Gone-Away World will be on the album “River’s … Continue reading
The next Great Divide album, working title “The River’s Tent” will be out in September 2015, preceeded by the single “Ibrahim” featuring Robert Wyatt on Vocals and Tenor Horn. This song will have its International Radio debut tonight (14th Dec) … Continue reading
Whilst I am still getting a lot of interest in Nakba, I have moved on to new projects… I am currently scoring a short film and am doing some work for a feature film in pre-production. More about both of … Continue reading
“There’s rarely a dull moment on this dynamically performed, well-crafted set of compositions.” Jazzwise, Dec 2013 Follow the links on the ‘Shop’ page to purchase, or go to Ray’s Jazz shop in London.
The album Nakba : A Jazz suite for Palestine is available to pre-order now at: http://theinterruptingsheep.bandcamp.com/ All pre-orders will receive the first track immediately, CDs will ship on or shortly after 11th Nov, downloads will be instantly available. Enjoy, spread … Continue reading