- 3 of 5 stars to On Her Majesty's Secret Service by Ian Fleming goodreads.com/review/show/46… 1 week ago
- RT @Gabriel_Pogrund: Revealed: Lisa Nandy questioned the right of gay students to have their own society at university As a student in 200… 1 week ago
- RT @sharrond62: I’m sorry but this is maddness... when two woman every single week are being killed in the Uk & figures are going up year o… 1 week ago
- Dear @BBC. Please don't ever schedule #DoctorWho and #skisunday at the same time again. I've had five weeks of argu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Excellent stuff. God I love @tearsforfears twitter.com/BBCFOUR/status… 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: theinterruptingsheep
“There’s rarely a dull moment on this dynamically performed, well-crafted set of compositions.” Jazzwise, Dec 2013 Follow the links on the ‘Shop’ page to purchase, or go to Ray’s Jazz shop in London.
The album Nakba : A Jazz suite for Palestine is available to pre-order now at: http://theinterruptingsheep.bandcamp.com/ All pre-orders will receive the first track immediately, CDs will ship on or shortly after 11th Nov, downloads will be instantly available. Enjoy, spread … Continue reading
Please find a short film about the making of ‘Nakba’ below. The album will be released worldwide and physically, here on The Interrupting Sheep, on Monday 11th November. We will be launching the album with a gig at The Vortex … Continue reading
Here is an album medley sampler from my new album, ‘Nakba’ (A Jazz Suite for Palestine). It will be out on my own label, and available here, in Autumn 2013.
Thanks to all for your kind comments about ‘Tom and Rachel’. I have taken the video down now. It got 50 views in 2 days which is a fitting tribute to Rachel Corrie and Tom Hurndall. Please check back for … Continue reading