- RT @timspector: We also need to start asking the difficult question of why we have been spending Three times more on testing than any other… 2 days ago
- RT @apsmunro: And just for some context on these rates of admissions, here is what RSV is doing to the <5s compared to #COVID19 On the fr… 2 days ago
- No Time to Dido #ASongOrMovieForBritishSingers 2 days ago
- The Darren Daylights #ASongOrMovieForBritishSingers 2 days ago
- I.e. Promoting the narrative that suits them, deleting those that don't. twitter.com/Facebook/statu… 3 days ago
Author Archives: theinterruptingsheep
You can download the album from itunes, Amazon or other download sites and stream it at Spotify, Apple Music etc. CDs will be available in September – there’s a pre-order form on the Shop.
The second single from the new Great Divide album, River’s Tent (out 6.7.18) is ‘That was the Life’. The video can be viewed here:
In spring this year I composed and arranged the score for Infinite Jest’s touring production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. The score was performed live by the wonderful cast. Here’s a trailer of the show featuring some of my music.
My new album, River’s Tent, by The Great Divide, will be out digitally on 6/7/18. A promotional video about the album can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP8p3KHmh0k&t=9s Check out the album sampler here (Public): https://soundcloud.com/geraldcmin6/medley-of-rivers-tent Thanks to the wonderful Imogen … Continue reading
The EP release of Ibrahim is out now on 10″ Vinyl, b/w The Gone-Away World and New Order cover World (Price of Love) (originally from their Republic album). Both Ibrahim and The Gone-Away World will be on the album “River’s … Continue reading
The next Great Divide album, working title “The River’s Tent” will be out in September 2015, preceeded by the single “Ibrahim” featuring Robert Wyatt on Vocals and Tenor Horn. This song will have its International Radio debut tonight (14th Dec) … Continue reading
Whilst I am still getting a lot of interest in Nakba, I have moved on to new projects… I am currently scoring a short film and am doing some work for a feature film in pre-production. More about both of … Continue reading
“There’s rarely a dull moment on this dynamically performed, well-crafted set of compositions.” Jazzwise, Dec 2013 Follow the links on the ‘Shop’ page to purchase, or go to Ray’s Jazz shop in London.
The album Nakba : A Jazz suite for Palestine is available to pre-order now at: http://theinterruptingsheep.bandcamp.com/ All pre-orders will receive the first track immediately, CDs will ship on or shortly after 11th Nov, downloads will be instantly available. Enjoy, spread … Continue reading