- RT @ECDC_EU: What is the role of children in #COVID19 transmission? Should schools be considered as more dangerous public spaces? We have… 10 hours ago
- RT @Anshul__K: This is from the peak, which shows how negligible the recent changes have been. https://t.co/VU5CH0u5le 3 days ago
- RT @apsmunro: @Joshuawolf @PeterHotez If everyone in your community has COVID, then everyone in your schools will have COVID What is good… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Fleishman Is in Trouble by Taffy Brodesser-Akner goodreads.com/review/show/29… 5 days ago
- RT @cricketwyvern: How should governments evaluate lockdowns as a policy? Jury is out on whether lockdowns significantly decrease cases &… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2018
You can download the album from itunes, Amazon or other download sites and stream it at Spotify, Apple Music etc. CDs will be available in September – there’s a pre-order form on the Shop.
The second single from the new Great Divide album, River’s Tent (out 6.7.18) is ‘That was the Life’. The video can be viewed here:
In spring this year I composed and arranged the score for Infinite Jest’s touring production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. The score was performed live by the wonderful cast. Here’s a trailer of the show featuring some of my music.